Welcome to the final lesson in our 9 part awakening series. It has been a lot of fun and I really enjoyed the process. I have learned a great deal through researching the material and putting it all together in an organized format. This series is the beginning of a dream I’ve had for many years to teach others and take part in the global AWAKENING OF HUMAN CONSCIOUSNESS.
This final lesson is a summary of everything in the course so you can put it all together in an organized format and perhaps you may want to go back and refresh yourself with some of the material.
I really appreciate the time you are taking out of your busy schedule to read this and your participation is helping me to move closer towards my dreams as a life & bus coach.
The awakening series begins with a quick introduction explaining Jake’s story. It goes into detail about my childhood on Denman Island and how amazing of a community it was. My parents were very loving and they taught me a lot about compassion and respect for all life. Later on I got into some difficulties as a teenager and ended up pretty lost. One night I ended up praying with all my heart for the spirit to show me the truth. As time progressed things started to happen and I was led to some really amazing books like: The Power of Now, Beyond Fear, The 4 Agreements and a few others.
These books helped to give me a new look on life and a glimpse into the deeper levels of consciousness and reality. Eventually after years of searching I found my teacher (A True Living Master of Sant Mat). I began practicing his method of Surat Shabd Yoga and never looked back since. After 10 years of practice I am happy to say that it has become the foundation to my life and everything I do.
1. The first lesson was about finding and creating the foundation to your reality. We can do this by building a strong FAITH in which ever path we choose. This then acts as a SHIELD and will protect you from a lot of the deception and other traps which may come up. Since the spirit is one and connected through everyone then any path can work to bring you closer. It is all about building values and ethics into your life so you can be fit to harmonize with the higher vibrations of divine love. These finer vibrations of UNIVERSAL FATHER/MOTHER CONSCIOUSNESS become more and more part of your life with time and constant remembrance. Eventually you will begin to lose the ego and live life through your heart, showing compassion and tolerance to your fellow family of souls.
2. The mind and ego are two of the biggest riddles to this reality. They are both very tricky and have many ways to fool you as a soul into negativity and other problems. It is very rare for someone to have total control over their mind and those who do usually become great saints or yogi’s. By learning some basic guidelines it can really help us to begin on the right track of understanding. The main lesson is: “the mind is not you!” You don’t have to listen or believe any thoughts which are not beneficial to your journey. As for the ego, let us begin by understanding it exits within the mind and it can become like poison if we are unaware of its tricks. We must be cautious of putting ourselves above others, showing off and other signs of pride. These are all major obstacles on the path to the AWAKENING OF CONSCIOUSNESS.
3. Over the years humanity has had many years to experiment and learn about the secrets to reality. One of the biggest leaps forward was when we learned about the connection between our mind and the external world. We now know that the mind is the fundamental building block to everything around us. This can now be proven through various studies in quantum physics. We have also learned that everything is ENERGY and can be measured in different kinds of WAVELENGTHS. These wavelengths are like signals which can be focused by intent in order bring what we want into our lives through the law of attraction & subconscious mind. Affirmations is the practice of repeating a clear intention over and over until the SUBCONSCIOUS MIND affirms it as truth. This can be related to things we just know without having to consciously think about it like riding a bike or driving a car. Once the subconscious accepts something as part of your reality then it just acts on that without the need to question. There are many books and documentaries about this concept and the key ingredient is our FEELINGS. There needs to be an EMOTIONAL VIBE connected to the vision or AFFIRMATION in order for it to work. You need to FEEL the joy or happiness your vision would bring you ALREADY so that it can be pulled into your reality through the LAW OF MAGNETISM. If everything is energy then what ever you are vibrating NOW will bring more of that into your future. The last thing I will say on this is just to be cautious about focusing on wealth or material gain. It is good to have dreams and goals to work towards but don’t let money be your main objective in life. We are here to grow spiritually and money should be used to help us on this path.
4. In order to teach a complete understanding on reality I have to also cover the darker side to things which we simply have to take into consideration to grow. We must be aware of the dangers around us in order not to fall prey and become another victim to this veil of deception. Just like when Morpheus teaches Neo in The Matrix how, “There is a system devised to keep people spiritually blind, those who put their full faith into this system will even fight to protect it from anyone else who is a threat.” What he means is a mental BELIEF SYSTEM which has been passed on from generation to generation. This belief system is one which has more faith in science than God and will believe what ever the media or corporate agenda tells them. This is a greedy system which doesn’t care about human welfare or the environment. It is controlled by the rich elite and has only power and control in mind. They are the same service to self individuals who own all the privatized banks, oil companies, pharmaceuticals and media channels. They put out lies about violence and chaos just to create fear and give them more control as a result. They have become very smart over hundreds of years and created many ways to deceive people. This may be the case but times are changing and the AWAKENING MOVEMENT has already begun. Just like when Neo becomes awakened to his fullest potential as the ONE; we too are on our way to awaken together as a global collective and take back control of our planet.
5. The true nature of self is a beautiful concept and definitely one I personally love. There is so much more to WHO and WHAT WE ARE than what we are taught about in school or media. The great Mahatma’s and prophets have written countless beautiful descriptions of this self through poetry and verse. Teachers like Paramahansa Yogananda have taught us about some of the many mysteries to self, like the astral realm & body. He was a great Avatar of his time and in his book “Autobiography of yogi” he shares various stories about his travels to these inner realms to help different beings. In the Vedas and Upanishads they also explain about the Atma (soul self) as well as the chakra system and various energy bodies pertaining to the different realms. Further they explain how each chakra has its own color and different meaning related to that color from the lowest vibrations at the root chakra up to the highest at the crown. The 6th chakra is known as Tisra Til (The doorway into the beyond), the 3rd eye and many other names. The 3rd eye is the most important of them all and where the saints explain lies the SEAT OF THE SOUL.
6. Now that we have a good grasp on our reality and the many layers of self, we can move on to some fundamental steps towards achieving our dreams. These steps include things like our health, will power, time management and self-discipline. Spending time to create web charts, jot down ideas and journaling can also really help to put THOUGHTS INTO REALITY. We cant expect to reach huge goals over night and we need to instead be breaking them down into manageable steps for each day (the journey of a thousands miles starts with the first step). This all means we need to TAKE ACTION! and work at our goals or else they will only remain down on paper and we will never get to see them MANIFEST in real life. Finding the right mentors and learning from others who have already achieved similar dreams can really help you to focus on the right tasks first and not waste time making the same mistakes that they did. We are lucky to live in this day and age where we have thousands of books and lessons from other people to learn from in every field.
7. Now that we got everything moving along nicely we still have to remember that setbacks can still occur. We never know when life can throw us an unexpected curve ball which could totally knock us off course. But we can PREPARE for this and take a few precautionary steps so that we are ready ahead of time. By reading up on self-help blogs like this one, and learning how to stay on track we can be sure to make it back to our healthy, PRODUCTIVE LIFESTYLE again. We can post up reminders with sticky notes to bring awareness to our own lifestyle and the subconscious will eventually pull us back to where we want to be. Mentors or friends with similar interests can help to STIMULATE us when we feel down and need a boost. Sometimes we may even need to move to a new part of town or a find a new job in order to bring us a fresh vibe of energy and get us going again. Personally, I felt this after feeling drained from living in Vancouver too long.. then once I moved back to Victoria I was fully motivated again to pursue my dreams. EXERCISE and MEDITATION are the two fundamental building blocks to everything else and if you can manage to keep these going then everything else should work itself out with time.
8. Helping others to awaken! Means becoming a CONSCIOUS CO-WORKER for the divine plan. This is a definite step forward in your own spiritual evolution. There is no greater gift you can offer someone then to help them grow in FAITH and AWARENESS. These are the real reason why we are here on this journey and should not be overlooked, when it comes to sharing or offering help to others. We should always remain humble and try to see things through their eyes. Since all souls are equal in value to the creator then we should NEVER FORGET this when speaking to anyone. Make them feel valued and listen to their own unique story. Ask them about their views and experiences then after you can share some of yours. Next you can explain about what worked for you and how this may work for them also. Never judge or tell anyone how to live their life. This will not help and instead they will just put up a wall to anything else you may have to say. Be LOVING, be a FRIEND and watch as the MAGIC will happen on its own through you. We are all ONE!
Well that sums it all up friends 🙂 You now have a complete understanding of the whole awakening series course. Please feel free to go back, take notes and try out some of the tips offered in which ever lessons you like best. Even if you only liked 1 lesson out of 9; it was still worth it for me. I wish you many good years ahead as a conscious co-worker for the divine plan. May the spirit bless you all those you meet along the way. Namaste
P.S. Stay tuned for the next course which will be called Dream Building 101 (A practical guide to becoming an entrepreneur). In this course I go deep into details about lots of helpful topics and skills which will create results.